Where HAVE you been?! / Dachshunds

Hey guys. sorry I havent posted in a while we are a really busy family... it all started in april with Izzies birthday on the 11th and her party in may we were pretty chill but kinda busy with homeschool schtuffs in June was my grandmothers birthday, you can meet her in one of Izzies posts called friend feature you can find it by clicking on pineappletube up in the top thing when you open the blog. in july was my mothers birthday, I dont think she was in any videos but well just call her Elizabeth because I want to respect my moms privacy, my Dad we will call Dennis. anyway my moms birthday is on the fourth of july I was born on the day that national grandparents day lands on every sunday after labors day in 2023 it will land on my birthday ( the 10th of sep. ) after July comes August when my grandpa's birthday is and then September is when my birthday and my cousins birthday is, as you know I was born sep. the tenth (in 2009). My cousin Belle was born on Sep. 16th of 2011 I believe if you havent already please check out her yt, go on yt and search Belleflowercrafter. Right now there is only one video but I think she has been working on more videos and im sure more crafts! Now its Oct. my Dads birthday! He was born on the 26th 5 days before Halloween! an then Thanksgiving in november then Christmas Jesus's birthday! But i will try my best to keep on posting. Today im going to talk to yall about dachshund's.
Dachshunds are highly intelligent and a great suit for families of all ages and sizes. A short walk for half an hour or so is enough. They can live between 10 to 14 years. They weigh about 5 – 12 kg and are about 30 – 35 cm tall. This is mainly an indoor dog. Its small size makes it perfect for an apartment. Plus it does not create a mess at home. Although it has a curious nature, the Dachshund likes observing its surrounding silently. They are non-shedding to low shedding dogs. But even though they don’t shed that much, their fur still needs regular grooming. It’s a good idea to brush their coat on a weekly basis to prevent it from getting tangled. This breed is more oftenly refered to as the weiner dog. Thats all I have for yall today. Byeee guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TACO TERRIER TUESDAY!!!!!

Welcome to the great blog of dogs!

back again!!!