Shiba Inu Sunday

Hey guys today I am going to be talking about Shiba Inus
Shiba dogs have seriously thick coats. Shibas are an ancient breed of spitz. Shiba Inus shed a copious amount. Shibas tend to be stubborn and not very well behaived, they will absoloutey let you know when they don’t like something. Shibas come in a multitude of colors, in general, the Shiba Inu makes a great companion and family pet. I personally perfer smaller doggos because if I ever get a dog it would be a lot easier to take care of, but I love all of them the same. Well thats all I have time for today be sure to check out bellflowercrafter@youtube.com/ and thepineapple42@blogspot.com, my cousins blog and Izzies blog. bye guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TACO TERRIER TUESDAY!!!!!

Welcome to the great blog of dogs!

back again!!!