Welcome to the great blog of dogs!

Hello, my name is Ariel Wells. And this is the great blog of dogs. On this website you can learn about dogs, meet some dogs, and ask about dogs, so technically dogs ect; Now, a little bit about me, I grew up with cats. I live in a small, like really small, 700 square foot or less house with my Mom, Dad and Sister. In my life I have probably owned over 200 cats. Some of my hobbies include doing stuff related to dogs, playing violin, and making things out of clay. My favorite dog is the King Charles Spaniel, I also like huskies. That's all I have to say for now, but be sure to tell your friends and family about me here on The Great Blog Of Dogs! Also, make sure to check out my sisters blog The Pineapple! Bye!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

TACO TERRIER TUESDAY!!!!!

back again!!!